Albert Shahinyan was born on August 14, 1989, in the city of Vanadzor. Studied at the Agrarian University of Armenia.
Albert Shahinyan is considered one of the best coaches of the Chess Academy of Armenia.
1996-2006 Vanadzor school N 12
2006-2011 - Agrarian University of Armenia - Department of Land Construction - Land Cadastre. Awarded bachelor's degree.
- 2003 took the 1st place championship of Lori region (U-14 )
- 2004 took the 2nd place Lori region championship (U-16 )
- 2008 took the 3rd place Lori Region Adult Championship
- 2010 took the 3rd place Lori Region Adult Championship
- 2014 took the 1st place in the rapid chess tournament dedicated to the "Great Victory"
- 2014 took the 1st place "Falcon Chess" tournament
- 2015 took the 2nd place Lori Region Adult Championship
- 2015 took the 1st place in the Men's and Women's Championship of Vanadzor
- 2017 took the 2nd place during the 7th "Lazr Sargsyan" memorial tournament
- 2009-2019 worked as a coach at Vanadzor Children and Youth Chess Sports School
- 2011-2018 worked as a chess teacher in Vanadzor N 6 and N 12 schools
- Since 2018 has been working as a sports journalist
- Since 2019 has been working as a coach at the Chess Academy of Armenia
- During 2009-2019 more than 90 students acquired from 4th to 1st category levels
- During 2019-2021 about 20 students acquired from 4th to 3rd category levels
- Champion of 16-year-old girls of Armenia
- Vice-champion of 8-year-old boys of Armenia