Shushanna Sargsyan was born on March 3, 1992, in the town of Vayk, Vayots Dzor region. Studied at Yerevan State University, then at the Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports.
Shushanna Sargsyan is one of the best coaches of the Chess Academy of Armenia.
Studied at the N1 School of Vayk, then N116 school of Yerevan
From 2009-2013 studied at the Yerevan State University, the Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology, English Language and Literature – Bachelor’s Degree
From 2013-2014 studied at the Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture, at the Chess Department. Awarded a Master's Degree.
- Armenian Women Champion 2014
- Armenian girls champion under 10, 12, 18 years old
- Vice-champion of Armenia under 12, 14, 18 years old
- Champion of Jermuk International Tournament under 16, vice-champion of boys under 16 in the same tournament
- Champion of Yerevan Women's I League, and in 2011 - vice-champion
- Vice-champion of ASC 2011
- From 2011 to 2013 she worked as a chess teacher in N172 School after Hakob Oshakan
- From 2011-2012 worked as a chess teacher in school No. 4 after Levon Shant
- In 2013 worked as a chess teacher in school No. 8 after Pushkin
- From 2013 – to present works as a chess teacher at "Ayb" school
- From 2014-2015 worked as a chess teacher in 116 schools
- From 2015 – to present works as a chess coach at the Chess Academy of Armenia
- From 2016 to 2020 worked as a chess teacher at the school
- From 2019-2021 worked as a chess coach at "Kaisa" chess school
- From 2020 to present works as a trainer of chess teachers
- From 2020 to present works as a chess coordinator of Vayots Dzor
- In 2021 received the title of Woman FIDE Master